The Altar of Blood
|Data on this page needs confirmation|
This altar gives off a rank, bloody smell and is drenched with deep red blood. You can even see chunks of meat, guts, hearts, and livers all lying on the altar. A deep voice in your heart tells you to sacrifice an innocent to the Altar of Blood... as you do, you feel the energy of the altar beginning to flow into your body.
|Name||The Altar of Blood|
- Extra income of 2,500 mana (5,000 mana on Arch Server) per turn. This means extra 5,000 mana on turns that you mana charge.
- Takes 5,000 population per turn, not shown in Status Report.
- It used to give 5,000 extra m.p., and on Arch it still does.
- and mages love Altar of Blood.
- mages will need to avoid ripper- and undead- heavy stacking.
- mages should consider selling altar. Otherwise they'll have to stack heavy amounts of red and blue units, which is inefficient.
- Beware of getting into a pop spiral with this item.