Left alone with the mysterious casket, Pandora became more and more inquisitive. Stealthily she drew near and examined it with great interest, for it was curiously wrought of dark wood, and surmounted by a delicately carved head, of such fine workmanship that it seemed to smile and encourage her. Around the box a glittering golden cord was wound, and fastened on top in an intricate knot. Pandora, who prided herself specially on her deft fingers, felt sure she could unfasten it, and reasoning that it would not be indiscreet to untie it if she did not raise the lid, she set to work. Long she strove, but all in vain. She was just on the point of giving up in despair, when suddenly the refractory knot yielded to her fumbling fingers, and the cord, unrolling, dropped on the floor.
|Attribute||Unique Reusable Battle||
- Using Pandora's Box in battle causes the occurrence of one of four random effects:
- Increases all friendly units' Primary, Extra and Counter AP by 25%. This value is 50% on Arch Server, and only affects Primary AP
- Decreases all friendly units' Primary, Extra and Counter AP by 25%. This value is 50% on Arch Server, and only affects Primary AP
- Blood Curse (eliminates all healing and resurrection effects during battle for both user and enemy)
- Adds 15% Regeneration to all friendly units
- There is no upkeep, and the Box is reusable
- Special Effect!
- There is a .0000000000000000000000000001% chance of one of Hypello's side-projects emerging.