This powerful spell is able to affect only treefolk creatures. It uses the energy of nature to make them grow to a considerable size, and maintain that size for as long as the spell is still in effect.
|Upkeep Cost||250 m.p.|
- Increases the HP, counter and Primary AP of all treefolk units: Treant, Mandrake, and Creeping Vines .
- Boosts AP/Counter/HP by 0.9524*(Current SL/Base Green SL) %
- Increases treefolk upkeep by 20%
- Reinforcements are not Plant Growth-boosted (not on attack, not on defense).
- Increases are calculated from base unit stats
*doesn't work anymore for off-colour. -masupilamu
- (re)cast this when you have magic favor (extra spell level, the effect stays as long as you upkeep the enchantment) or increase Grand Enchanter skill by an additional rank
- Nature's most-favoured status gives extreme Plant Growth enchantment.
- Since all boosts are applied to the base stats of a unit, PGed tree units are improved less relative to other units by simple AP/HP boosts. For example, a 10% AP boost from a hero is effectively only 3.3% to a PGed tree.