Difference between revisions of "Archwar:Love and Peace"
m (BOT: Changing page text)
m (Protected "Archwar:Love and Peace" ([edit=sysop] (indefinite) [move=sysop] (indefinite)))
Revision as of 08:32, 31 August 2010
This enchantment spell makes everyone in the country happy and live peacefully together in harmony. This greately increases both the population and geld growth rate, as your people become more productive. However, the people may refuse to fight as they become more and more peaceful, thus decreasing the fighting ability of your armies. The spell will also attract all kinds of Preachers to your country.
|Name||Love and Peace|
|Upkeep Cost||500 m.p.|
- As of January 2007, the spell is now a permanent dispellable enchantment.
- Increases all your units Hit Points by 25% and decreases all their Attack Power by 20%
- A number of Preachers will join your army each turn. (Between 1 and Spell Level/10)
- Reduces base geld upkeep of your units by (Spell Level / 8)% (or for those of us that hate fractions, SL*.125%), rounded to the nearest %
- God's Love and Peace reduces army's geld upkeep by 97%
- Increases Population growth by SL/1000.
Example: A spell level of 500 would
- Reduce geld upkeep by 62.5% (500 / 8)
- Recruit 1-50 preachers per turn. 1->(500 / 10)