Reinforcements are extra stacks of units, that come to help in battles.
Which stacks are sent
- In the first 24h / 48h of an alliance, allies do not send each other reinforcements at all.
- thereafter, there is a good chance the ally will send reinforcements.
- If you have 3 stacks, you send reinforcements 33% of the time (april 2008)
- If you have 4 stacks, you send reinforcements 67% of the time (april 2008)
- The ally needs to have at least 3 stacks to send reinforcements.
- What stack (3rd or lower) is send is picked random, but follows the rules below.
- Allies never send each other their 1st and 2nd biggest stacks (biggest by power, see status report).
- Only the 3rd-5th stack in terms of highest raw power will be sent(unmodified by melee/ranged/flying modifiers).
- One of the 3rd, 4th or 5th biggest stack is selected as random for reinforcement
- If there are too large power differences, no reinforcements are sent
- The reinforcement stack power must be less than 50% of the helped army.
---> As of 6/17/2014 "The 'distance' between allies is not a direct factor in what reins are sent, even if there is a correlation. The rule is that you can't receive a stack of reins that is bigger than 50% of the total army size (NP) of the mage you're hitting. So if you're hitting a 10 mil mage who has 5 mil army, the biggest rein stack you can get is 2.5 mil NP. The final determination of what stack gets sent comes from a random roll between the three biggest qualifying stacks (excluding top two and too large stacks) of the ally. If no stacks qualify, no reins are sent." -Laanders
--> on July 8, 2014 guild server. System sent my 11th stack, which is 19500 frogs to aid my ally in a defense battle. My ally's total net power is around 4.2 million, while my total net power is around 10.4 million.
- However, Satan's Devils come to reinforce you no matter what power the stack you send.
Pairing of Reinforcements
- In a battle, attacking and defending mage each can receive reinforcements from two allies.
Reinforcements will attack....
|This page is in need of content|