The Shaman is a mage who has long found that the serenity of the forest is superior to the chaos of civilization. As such, she understands plant life and has developed plantlike limbs from prolonged contact with treefolk. Some Shamans empower treefolk with their presence, and can lead them expertly on the battlefield. More ancient Shamans possess the ability to drain magic power from Nature. The most powerful shamans can summon thorny vegetation to ensnare approaching enemies.
|Attack Power||2000 + 1000*level|
|Attack Type||Magic Ranged|
|Counter Attack||1000 + 500*level|
|Hit Points||3200 + 1600*level|
|Upkeep Cost||-1000 + 1000*level gold 50 + 10*level m.p.|
|Abilities||Plant Control (14) Channeling (16) Wall of Thorn (18)|
Battle: Plant Control (Obtained at level 14)
- Increases Primary and Counter AP of all your Treefolk Units by 5% per skill level
Passive: Channeling (Obtained at level 16)
- Increases MP income by 2% + 1% per skill level
Battle: Wall of Thorn (Obtained at level 18)
- Reduces initiative of one random enemy stack by 1
- Deals 4k + 2k per skill level as POISON damage to the affected stack
- Is a Verdant spell thus can be resisted
- Increases the efficiency of on-color Treefolk (Treant/Creeping Vines/Mandrake) only.
- Will always prioritize commanding treefolk stacks.