This ability makes a unit create new units in battles (offense, defense, reinforcements).
- There is a hard cap at 10% -- more than 10% will have no effect.
- Of the damage dealt by a Steal Life stack (in health points), 5% is taken and that is allocated to health points for new units.
- If the Steal Life stack had little casualties during the battle, the battle can make their number increase.
- Steal Life is capped at replacing combat losses if your m.p. income is negative. If your m.p. income is positive, your army can grow if you lose little units and kill a lot.
- Only primary attacks steal life.