Enchantresses are elven maidens who are skilled in magic. Unlike many heroes, their power is selective. When present in an army they can improve not only the power of certain units, but the accuracy as well. Unlike druids, advanced enchantresses can infuse magical power into inanimate objects, creating artifacts of great power.
|Attack Power||4000 + 2000*level|
|Attack Type||Magic Ranged|
|Hit Points||1600 + 800*level|
|Upkeep Cost||-1000 + 1000*level gold 50 + 5*level m.p.|
|Abilities||Enchant Weapon (14) Enchant Item (18)|
Battle: Enchant Weapon (Obtained at level 14)
- Increases Accuracy, Primary and Counter AP by 5% + 1% per skill level
- Each effect independently targets one or more random stack(s). Some or all of the effects may target a single stack.
Passive: Enchant Item (Obtained at level 18)
- Increases item generation rate by 2% + 1% per skill level
- Increases the efficiency of on-color elfs (Druid/Elven Archer/Elven Magician/High Elf) only
- Will always prioritize commanding elf stacks
Her enchant weapon has three separate components namely accuracy, primary and counter bonuses. Each component triggers separately and affects only one random stack. Since there are three components, the enchant weapon buff shows up three times in the battle report and can land on the same stack.