The Priestess has studied the arts of healing, and can treat the wounded and dying. Calling upon god for help in her work, the priestess has saved many lives in battle, and someone of her skills is essential to the health of any Archmage's army. More experienced Priestesses can use their prayers to destroy undead creatures before the battle even starts. The most powerful priestesses can resurrect themselves after being killed leading your forces into battle. However, the resurrection leaves them less powerful than before.
|Attack Power||2000 + 1000*level|
|Attack Type||Ranged Holy|
|Counter Attack||500 + 250*level|
|Hit Points||3200 + 1600*level|
|Upkeep Cost||-2000 + 1000*level gold 50 + 5*level m.p.|
|Abilities||Healing (9) Turn Undead (14) Selfresurrection (17)|
Battle: Healing (Obtained at level 9)
- Resurrects 2% + 1% per skill level of your slain units
Battle: Turn Undead (Obtained at level 14)
- Deals 5k + 2k per skill level as HOLY damage to each enemy undead stack
Battle: Selfresurrection (Obtained at level 17)
- If killed in battle , the hero will come back to the player after 200-300 Turns (random roll), one level less
- This skill is not triggered if the hero is killed by Assassinate (Assassin's ability)
- Increases the efficiency of on-color Angels (Angel/Archangel/Dominion) only.
- Will always prioritize commanding angel stacks.