This skill will let you manage your conquered land more efficiently, reducing the amount of land destroyed after battle. Higher levels give a bigger boost.
- The skill allows you to occupy more than the 33.3% of total destroyed land, that you normally occupy after a won battle.
- Note that sieges can destroy up to 10% of a targets' land, and regulars up to 5% (depending on amount of surviving units).
- Those max amounts are fixed and do not get affected by any skill.
- Thus, this skill does not make your enemy lose more land in a single battle, it only influences the conquered:destroyed ratio.
- Level 1-5 : increases land taken by 0.5%
- Level 6-10 : increases land taken by 1%
- Level 11-15 : increases land taken by 1.5%
- Level 16-20 : increases land taken by 2%
- Note: values estimated based on previous patterns and a few data points (like L16)
- Level 10+ : Unknown if existing.
- Level 15+ : Unknown if existing.
- Level 20 : Unknown if existing.
Level By Level
- values estimated based on previous patterns and a few data points (like L16)
- all values end in a repeating 3, merely truncated to 2 decimal places
GC disabled on arma [Hailer Aug 2012 - Confirmed Jun 2014]. - This is partially correct. If attacking a target in the normal 125%-80% range GC still gives extra land.
-Not sure, but I believe this skill is causing me to take forts on regular attacks.