A form of attack in the game, involving a modest part of a kingdom.
- A succesful Regular attack gains land from the defeated mage.
- The defender loses max 5% of his land (won Siege attack would give max 10%). The attacker gains 1/3 of that, if the attacker was within 200% of defender net power before the battle (as in any attack).
- To conquer the maximum amount of land in a regular attack, a sufficient number of units needs to have survived the battle to occupy each newly gained acre. The number of units is 50 per acre taken, so an easy way to monitor if you have enough is to say 5000 units per 1000 acres of your opponent (Because 10% of the 1000 acres equals 100, and 5000/100 is 50.).
- A Regular attack takes 2 turns
- A Regular attack can be blocked by Hallucination - the attacker loses 2 turns + war expense
- The Battle Chant enchantment can give geld to a succesful invader of Eradication (red) speciality.
- Epidemics can be transferred from attacker to defender and from defender to attacker in Regulars.
- enchantments can be dispelled by Regular attacking, no matter if you win or not.