This spell toughens the skin and hides of your troops, making it akin to the bark of a tree. The appearance of the affected flesh is only subtly altered, etched and stiffened like the bark of a mighty oak or elm, its color turned slightly ashen. Area of Effect: 1 random group
- Increase HP for ONE random stack in your army
- ONCOLOR: 0.08 + 0.282 * SL/MaxGreenSL = ~36% @ SL470
- OFFCOLOR: 0.08 + 0.141 * SL / MaxGreenSL = ~22% @ SL470
- OPPOSITE: 0.08 + 0.0705 * SL / MaxGreenSL = ~15% @ SL470
- The added HP is based on base-HP only (raised HP amounts from e.g. enchantments are not furhter raised by this spell)
- used a lot by mono-stacked greens (e.g. nixes only) on defense.