Relentless in their assault on the armies of the undead, Vampire Hunters have been known to track a single vampire for days, without food or rest, just to prove that there is no escape from the final retribution. They are devoted priests and can use their powers to destroy undead creatures with only a prayer. When leading armies, Vampire Hunters can make all troops eradicate undeads more efficiencly. Some most experienced hunters posses knowledge of weaknesses of demonic creatures.
|Attack Power||8000 + 4000*level|
|Attack Type||Ranged Holy|
|Counter Attack||1000 + 500*level|
|Hit Points||2400 + 1200*level|
|Upkeep Cost||-3200 + 1600*level gold 50 + 5*level m.p.|
|Abilities||Turn Undead (9) Vampire Hunter (16) Demon Hunter (18)|
Battle: Turn Undead (Obtained at level 9)
- Deals 5k + 2k per skill level holy damage to each enemy Undead stack
Battle: Vampire Hunter (Obtained at level 16)
- Increases damage dealt by all of your units to enemy Undead units by 10% + 5% per skill level
Battle: Demon Hunter (Obtained at level 18)
- Increases damage dealt by all of your units to enemy Demon units by 10% + 5% per skill level
- Increases the efficiency of on-color Astral units (Astral Magician/Soul Speaker/Spirit Warrior/Empyrean Inquisitor) only.
- Will always prioritize commanding on-color astral stacks.