What is it?
Time Twister makes you lose 200 turns instantaneously, usually sending you into negative turns.
- It is cast by admins as a punishment for first-time minor Decalogue violations.
- Time Twister is an instant spell unleashed by Game Admins
- It takes away a full set of turns instantly (-200/-180/-150 turns).
- Admins since january 2008 can undo a Time Twister in the first hours (one turn-cycle).
- When a Time Twister is undone, you will be back at full turns max.
Why did I get it?
It is unleashed as a punishment for minor breaking of the decalogue.
- Generally, you receive the reason why you got it in a message from GOD(#0), i.e. from the admin.
- e.g. first time breaking illegal serenity rule
- e.g. first time swearing/foul language in messages to other mages
- e.g. first time minor milking (e.g. Book of Prophecy on a friend)
- e.g. as part of a punishment to a whole guild
- e.g. leadership is not recruiting new members with care, and too many multi-mages exist).
- e.g. participating in a guild coordinated attack (so-called BBQs) that included ND-mages/multi-mages.