The Illusionist fools perceptions and tricks the mind. Undoubtedly the most mischievous of the wizard classes, the illusionist can weave powerful psychic spells causing serious brain damage, while protecting his allies from such attacks. Powerful illusionists can even create huge monsters on the battlefield. So realistic are these apparitions that those they attack believe the attacks are real, and hence die.
|Attack Power||5000 + 2500*level|
|Attack Type||Ranged Psychic|
|Hit Points||1600 + 800*level|
|Upkeep Cost||-1000 + 1000*level gold 50 + 5*level m.p.|
|Abilities||Mind Blast (9) Mind Shield (14) Illusion (18)|
Battle: Mind Blast (Obtained at level 9)
- Deals 20k per skill level PSYCHIC damage to one random enemy stack
- Is a Phantasm spell thus can be resisted
Battle: Mind Shield (Obtained at level 14)
- Increases all your units' PSYCHIC resistance by 5% + 1% per skill level
Battle: Illusion (Obtained at level 18)
- Creates a stack of illusionary units worth 200k NP per skill level
- The illusion stack contains the same type of units as one of your real stacks chosen at random, and can be affected by spells, items, and abilities in the same manner as real stacks
- The illusion stack is never commanded by a hero, and does not count towards total army power or total power loss
- Increases the efficiency of Telepaths (Mind Rippers) only.
- Will always prioritize commanding Telepath stacks.