It takes enourmous power to shake the earth, and the results are equally powerful. Earthquakes do minor damage to towns and buildings above ground, but they have a devastating effect on the mana flow to nodes.
|This page is in need of content|
- After it is cast, and if it successfully makes it through the target's Barrier Resistance:
- It drains all of the caster's mana,
- It then drains mana from the target up to 100% of what the caster lost after cast cost is paid, depending on two factors.
- If the caster has lower net power, mana taken = X*mana lost, with X being equivalent to CasterNP/TargetNP.
- If the caster has higher NP, mana taken = X*mana lost, with X being equivalent to (TargetNP/CasterNP)*2.
- Off Color Casting
- For adjacent color EQ, mana taken is 80% of what it would be on color, and the cast cost is 150%.
- For opposite color EQ, mana taken is 70% of what it would be on color, and the cast cost is 200%.
- Spell level plays no part in the effectiveness of EQ.
Caster's Net Power: 4,428,166
Target's Net Power: 4,305,414
You lost 587,618 m.p.
Seismic vibrations caused ------'s nodes to leak 534,335 m.p.