This is The Reincarnation's server for live testing changes to the game-code.
Turn Rate: 1 turn per 2 minutes, 800 max turns - storage (720 Turns every 24 hours)
Guilds allowed (max 6 members)
Guild Alliances do not need to be disclosed
Public Information Sharing of Mages allowed
Chronicles will now display in 24hr increments
Server Status: Active
Green are changes compared to last set
The following types of developments are tested out on the beta server first.
- Changed spells, units, items for balance issues
- Changed game mechanics
- Changed coding to speed up page display, database-actions, avoid server lag during the rush hour at armageddon
- Changed graphics to speed up day-to-day play
- Changed interfaces for the game-admins and developers themselves
- New features
- New spells, items, units
Current Beta Features
Commencing: UTC (GMT-Zulu) Mon July 6 18:00:00 2020
Armageddon Scheduled to Begin: UTC (GMT-Zulu) Sat July 25 08:00:00 2020
- Increased exploring rate similar to Lightning Server.
- Land Inflation - Explore cap raises 1-3% a day.
- 24 Hour Damaged Status
- 48 Hour God Favor
- 96 Hour God Most Favored
- Land Counters disabled (unless enabled via Guild Supremacy Perk)
- Individual NAPs disabled.
- Meditation now lasts for a minimum of 48hrs.
- Devil prince lasts for 72hrs.
- Hallucination no longer blocks attacks in Armageddon.
- Seals will now break in increments of 24 hours leading up to Armageddon. Additionally, the end of the world has been increased to 24 hours.
- Fort damage is now increased when hitting from outside the 50% - 200% range (this now functions in the same way as LS)
- Spell Resistance and Reflection checks now work in the following priority:
- 1. Check for Heavenly Protection - Reflection
- 2. Check for Mirror of the Grey Witch - Reflection
- 3. Check for Barrier Resist - Resistance
- 4. Check for Spell Resist - Resistance
- The time it takes to complete Research has been increased by approximately 120% (Or conversly, research speed has been reduced by approximately 65%) as compared to other servers
- Mages will now receive a notification when a mage they have spelled fails to dispel their enchantment
- AI mages will now send different attack and counter messages
- Guild Supremacy is Enabled
- Attacking Bots now only yields 50 supremacy points
- Attack Humans yields 200 supremacy points
- Killing a mage will now yield supremacy points based on the amount of turns they have used
- Killing AI mage kills will yield no points
- Mages that have used less than [max turns * 3] will yield no points
- Mages will reward you with [their turns used / 6] points per kill
- Tithing - Increased gold Income from taxing by 20% - Costs 10,800
- Mana Siphon - Increases mana income from m.p charging by 20% - Costs 10,800
- Arcanum Codex - Increases skill point income from training by 30% - Costs 10,800
- Casus Belli - Enables you to counter until you have captured or destroyed all land that was lost by enemy attacks (Enables Land Counter) - Costs 24,000
- Reconnaissance Corps - Allows you to send small groups of units on scouting missions - Costs 12,000
- Foreign Embassies - Disabled
- Council Bribes - Reduces the damage needed for DAMAGED status by 10% - Costs 19,260
- Defensive Pacts - Allows each mage to have one additional alliance - Costs 6,000
- Sacred Ground - Grants The Star of Luck to each mage - Costs 27,000
- Nondimensional Storage - Increases maximum turn storage by 20% - Costs 21,600
- Lucky Cauldron enabled.
- Lucky Cauldron base pack prices are 15m/30m/60m/120m
- Packs increase by 20% of their base cost after every purchase
- Ultra packs now only give 16 items
- Large packs now only give 12 items
- Medium Packs now only give 8 items
- Lesser packs now only give 4 items
- Packs cost revert back to original base cost after 22hrs
- Time for when cost reverts back is now displayed via Mouseover or Tap (smart phone) on the pack name
- Sale price for lesser items has been increased to 1,000,000 gold
- Sale price for unique items has increased to 20,000,000
- The "elusive magic" effect received when you are granted a spell you already know has been changed and now provides a 4 turn Invigorate enchantment instead of additional items
- Black Market disabled except for Altar of Darkness.
- Skill Training (Similar to devoting turns to double the speed of Researching.)
- Skill points accrue more slowly similar to Lightning Server.
- Training Grounds Heroes can now be trained.
- Spell Changes:
- Conflagration enabled, Inferno disabled.
- Battle Chant lures ~100-1000 goblins to your army per turn, on-color only. Upkeep raised to 350 MP/turn.
- Contract of the Soul: Devils last 25 hours. Devil Prince lasts 72 hours.
- Sword of Light and Foul Water now now affect unit's AP when cast off-color (50% of effect) and opposite-color (25% of effect)
- Gate disabled.
- Armageddon is disabled
- Item Changes:
- Unique Items will no longer be subjected to minimum bid price increases, and will be able to sell for high values again.
- Horn of Valhalla disabled.
- Staff of the Archmage
- Wand of the Moon
- The Amulet of Kael has been improved. Battle XP has been increased from 2x to 10x.
- Ring of Djinni Summoning is now a reusable unique with a 100 turn cooldown. The effect remains unchanged.
- Blue Ice no longer has any negative effects for non-cold units
- Soul Eater no longer has any negative effects for non-demon units
- Hero Changes:
- New Units:
- Several Flying Units' Power Rank Reduced:
- AI / Bot Changes
- AI mages can now gain and use Illusionary Heroes through the reset.
- AI mages can now get favor from the gods.
- AI mages have a chance to have the Divine Balance effect applied to them.
- AI mages are now far more aggressive and will attack more often.
- AI mages will now have access to complex/ultimate spells and enchantments much sooner.
- AI mages are smarter and more aggressive with their counters; they are more likely to counter mages above them if the mages have smaller armies.
- AI mages will now ally each other and receive reinforcements.
- The ratio of AI to human mages has been increased dramatically.
When a regular server resets, those changes that successfully passed beta-testing are ported to the main server.