Enchantments are spells that influence your country turn after turn. Most of them require a mana upkeep each turn, some also require population. If you cast a spell over another kingdom, you pay upkeep for each turn the targeted mage takes (until the spell runs out of turns or you out of mana). Epidemics can spread from mage to mage with every attack.
- Any enchantment can be cast on your own mage kingdom and run for as long as you can upkeep them, and as long their turn limit is not passed.
- Benefitial enchantments can only be cast on your own kingdom.
- The effect of an enchantment increases with spell-level.
- Off-color penalties in effectiveness apply.
- Adjacent (x 2)and Off-color (x 3.5) increased casting cost apply.
- The spell Serenity can remove any NODISPEL enchantment on any mage, including on yourself.
- Offensive enchantments negatively influence a kingdom, and usually are cast upon a target kingdom.
- You can dispel an enemy enchantment (at the dispell page, with a suitable amount of mana).
- Epidemics need more mana to be dispelled than normal enchantments
- Dispelling at low spell level (research not yet completed) takes more mana than at full spell level.
- After you spend enough turns, the enchantment will cancel itself (you take the damage each turn though).
- The spell Serenity can remove any NODISPEL enchantment on any mage, including on yourself
- Mages cannot have any enchantment running more than once on the same country
- However, Gods can cast benefitial and harming enchantments on your kingdom for a limited amount of turns and these do work on-top-off enchantments by mages.
Enchantments by Gods
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Enchantments"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.